Menace in Ravenreach
When the group of adventurers arrived in the outpost town of Ravenreach they headed directly to the local tavern. As was usual, it took under the hour until fists started flying, glassware shattering and furniture flying. The fighting ended, just as the last of the locals melted away. Their incarceration made the wanderers the ideal candidates for an unusual errand. The Master Minder, the court wizard, requires the capture of a local troll – alive – for his studies. Without hesitation they accepted the task and into the wilds they went. Not exactly start to a Saga of old, but the days are young as they slip into the dark woods.
What to Expect
Menace in Ravenreach by James Thomas- available in Fifth Edition, Pathfinder or Swords & Wizardry versions, is an adventure for mid-level characters.
Inside you will find:
- The first portion of a two part adventure release, both this title and the sequel are completed. The second part is scheduled for a second indiegogo project in Q1 of 2019.
- An adventure found while visiting a far away outpost, ruled by the illegitimate son of nobility that has its share of intrigue.
- NPCs which are both allies and antagonists.
- A swift and dangerous journey requested by a powerful NPC.
- New creatures and new magic items.